- This website is owned and operated by Sweet Personal Products LLC. All information ("Information") which you read or see at this Site is protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws. The contents ("Contents") are owned by Sweet Personal Products LLC, its affiliates, or other third parties from whom Sweet Personal Products LLC has received certain legal rights. You may not report, modify, publish, sell, reproduce, distribute, post, display, transmit, or in any way exploit any of this Site’s Contents for commercial purposes. You may, if you wish, download and retain on a disk or in hard drive form a single copy of the Contents of this Site for personal, non-commercial purposes as long as you do not remove any proprietary notices.
- While Sweet Personal Products LLC has made reasonable efforts to include Information at this site which is accurate and timely, Sweet Personal Products LLC makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of such Information and, specifically, Sweet Personal Products LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Information or the Contents of this Site. Moreover, Sweet Personal Products LLC neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Information will not infringe the rights of third parties who are not affiliated with Sweet Personal Products LLC Your access to and use of this Site are at your own risk, and neither Sweet Personal Products LLC nor any party involved in the creation, transmittal, or maintenance of this Site shall be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages of any kind allegedly arising out of your access or use of this Site, or your inability to access or use this Site. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Contents of this Site are provided to you on an “AS IS” basis and specifically without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and, as a result, some of the exclusions referenced above may not apply to you. You should check your local laws for any limitations or restrictions which might impact you.
- Sweet Personal Products LLC assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer equipment resulting from your access to or use of this Site, or the downloading of any Information from this Site.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Trademarks") displayed throughout the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Sweet Personal Products LLC Company and third party licensors. No license, right or permission is granted to you for any use of the Trademarks by you or anyone authorized by you. Misuse of the Trademarks is strictly prohibited and Sweet Personal Products LLC will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the pursuit of criminal prosecution whenever and wherever necessary.
- The pictures and images of people, products, places or things displayed on this Site are either the property of Sweet Personal Products LLC or are used with the permission of third parties. Any use of such pictures or images by you or anyone authorized or affiliated with you is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized uses of pictures and images may violate copyright or trademark laws, privacy laws, or communication laws or regulations.
- Descriptions of Sweet Personal Products LLC products contained within the Site shall not constitute product labeling. You should use Sweet Personal Products LLC products in accordance with the instructions contained on the cartons and labels found on those products in the country of purchase.
- Internet users located in countries which are subject to U.S. trade embargo laws and regulations are prohibited from accessing this Site and are asked to promptly exit at this time.
- Any communication or material transmitted to this Site by electronic mail or other means, shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes ideas, suggestions, comments, questions and any other information or data. Anything submitted to Sweet Personal Products LLC can be used, reproduced, transmitted, disclosed or published by Sweet Personal Products LLC or its affiliates without restriction or compensation.
- Sweet Personal Products LLC has not reviewed all of the sites which are linked to this Site. As a result, Sweet Personal Products LLC is not responsible for the content of such linked sites and your linking to such sites is at your own risk.
- Sweet Personal Products LLC reserves the right to alter or delete any material from the Content of this Site at any time. Sweet Personal Products LLC further reserves the right to discontinue this Site at any time and without notice.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to any conflicts of law provisions. Any cause of action with respect to this Site or this Agreement must be filed in the County of New Castle, State of Delaware within one year after the cause of action has accrued; unless such a filing is made in accordance with such rules, the cause shall be permanently barred.
We, or an outside third party designed by us, collect personal information from you from time-to-time to conduct the following:
· Respond to all email enquiries
· Email databases for updates and promotions
· Feedback databases to ensure a high level of customer service
· For market research purposes, via surveys and online questionnaires
. As part of a contest or sweepstakes
· To form part of Sweet Personal Products LLC's customer database
· To contact you and answer any enquiries you may have
· Any purposes for which it was requested
The type of information we may gather from you may include the following:
· Your name
· Email address
· Phone number
· Details on type of enquiry/request
· Brief on goods and services you request
· How you heard about us
· Budget requirements
Please note, that the disclosure of sensitive personal information to Sweet Personal Products LLC is optional.
Personal information [may/will not] be collected via internet cookies and other internet collection methods.
- If you have any questions or queries or to unsubscribe, please contact us via: